Each month CIP invites an expert to pose an important question dealing with some aspect of inclusive policies.
We then invite all of you to participate in an on-line written discussion. At the end of the month, our expert will summarize the main results of that discussion in a blog. If you would like to pose a “question of the month” please write to us on our contact page.
THIS MONTH’S QUESTION
What are the best and most practical steps that low and middle income countries can take to support persons with disabilities to cover the diversity of their disability related costs by 2030?
THIS MONTH’S CURATOR
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 day ago by .
- Last Post
- What are the best and most practical steps that low and middle income countries can take to support persons with disabilities to cover the diversity of their disability related costs by 2030?
- 1 day ago
- What are the main factors behind the successes or failures of efforts to promote inclusion?
- 3 weeks ago
- What strategies work for ensuring persons with disabilities get access to livelihood or employment opportunities?
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- How can we best support the education of children with disabilities in low and middle income countries?
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Author: Dr. Mohammed Ali Loutfy Fifteen years after the ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, there is no doubt about the level of progress taking place regarding the recognition of persons with disabilities as one…
Author: Tom Shakespeare, Professor of Disability Research, LSHTM. Thanks to everyone who contributed to our discussion of interventions to remove barriers to employment of persons with disabilities. It was very interesting to learn from Kamal Lamichhane how high the wage…
Author: Nidhi Singal Education of children with disabilities General Comment No. 4 on Article 24 issued in 2016 by the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities defined inclusion as, “a process of systemic reform embodying changes and modifications…